Well, here I am yet again. In this business class bored as hell! You would think that I would be over learning in this class, but thats not the case. The case, is that I am still on myspace and waiting to get up outta here!! I have a lot of things on my mind right now that I can't talk about with anyone. They are my private thoughts which yes I would like some input on it, but I just can't. It wouldn't really be considered a great thing, but at the same time it would. There are only 2 people I have talked about this to and I have no idea what to do. My brain tells me one thing, and my heart tells me another. I need some input please help if you think you can.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment